Meet the maxx-solar-online-academy Team
Meet our trainers
- Axel Scholle is from Windhoek, Namibia.
- Head of training at Maxx solar academy.
- MD at Solar Age Namibia: 1999 – 2001
- Managing Partner at Emcon Consulting Group: 2002 to 2008
- Feasibility assessment, RE project design, training activities
- CEO at Sustainable Power Solutions: 2008 to 2019
- 30MWp of deals closed at a value of USD 40 mill
- Design engineering for 25MWp solar PV projects
- Design engineering for 10MWh of off-grid battery storage
- Commercial and Industrial market involvement in southern and eastern Africa/Indian Ocean
- Johann Fritz is from Pretoria, South Africa. Currently in Gotha, Germany
- Trainer and course developer at Maxx solar academy
- Solar entrepreneur since 2014
- Expert in residential solar and backup power systems
- Designed and or installed more than 2 MW residential and small commercial solar systems
- Installed several systems of the following manufacturers: Victron, SolarEdge, SMA, Tesla, Huawei and Voltronics
- Intimate knowledge und understanding of the South African energy market.
Meet the Management and Support
Christine Leffler is from Germany. She is the manager of maxx-academy.
Hetarth Soni from India. Currently, he is based at maxx-solar & energy GmbH& Co.KG in Germany.
Get to know the MAXX SOLAR & ENERGY CEO and Head of Operational Business
Hi, we are maxx
Dieter Ortmann (right) is the founder of the company and a great visionary. He has an unrivalled feeling for market opportunities and the courage to break new grounds to put his ideas into practice. His unconventional way to ask questions and looking at things makes him a pioneer and an excellent judge of human nature. He is always interested in progress, once one has gained him as a friend he will be a loyal partner who shares ideas and opportunities for joint success.
Tim Suchomel (left) is the second director, has an eye for the greater picture. He analyses everything concerning the setup and logistics of the company and takes smart decisions. He always thinks ahead and is able to make long-term plans that are thought-through and truly sustainable. If there is a risk, Tim will find it and sharply analyse the pros and cons. He approaches new situations and decisions objectively but nevertheless has a great passion for technology and renewable energy and brings in new ideas.