Maxx-solar academy is announcing the next round of courses. After having a very successful training week in Pretoria, the academy is offering now the Sunrise Beginner and Intermediate course in Durban. The 3 day program covers the following topics:
- What are Renewable Energies and which role do they play in the world and South Africa?
- Photovoltaic- one way towards decentralized power supply?
- Can Photovoltaic supply electricity to everyone?
- Is Photovoltaic cost effective?
- Is there a market for photovoltaic in South Africa?
- What is the technology and principle behind Photovoltaic?
- Grid – or off-grid system – What is the way to go?
- What are the different components and functionalities of Photovoltaic systems?
- How to design a photovoltaic system?
The course is targeting newcomers in the field of Photovoltaic, decision makers who need a broad overview in Photovoltaic and everybody who wants to attend the more advanced courses such as electricians, technicians, installers, engineers and architects.
Our training programmes are very interactive. A variety of hands-on training material (roof model for demonstration of the PV module installation, photovoltaic experimental kits, calculation tools and panel discussions) facilitate the understanding of solar power generation.