Join the DGS Sunrise Intermediate Course and get the technical knowledge and understanding of Photovoltaic (PV) systems.
The course is designed to equip the participants with the fundamental and relevant knowledge to participate in one of the professional training courses of the maxx-solar academy.
SPI participants will get an introduction
- Photovoltaic (PV) basics
- Types and components of PV systems
- Sizing of PV on-grid system
Who should attend?
- Participants how want to learn the fundamental of PV systems
- Professionals who want to participate in our professional courses
Who are the trainers?
- Courses are delivered by DGS-certified instructors with hands-on experience and profound scientific knowledge.
- Minimum two instructors per course
- The Designer courses are mastered by Dr.-Ing. Matthias Klauss. Dr.-Ing., DGS trainer with more than 10 years’ experience in the planning and construction of photovoltaic (PV) systems ranging in size from 1 kWp to 20 MWp.
Accreditation and Certification
- Courses are accredited by the German Solar Energy Society DGS
(www.dgs.de) and are internationally recognized.
- Participants will get a certificate of participation issued by the maxx-solar academy and the German Solar Energy Society DGS.
- Participants of the professional courses can sign in for an online exam to become certified “DGS Solar Power Designer” or “DGS Solar Power Technician”.
Download the course data sheet to learn all about the course and the maxx-solar academy course programme.